Eugene Family Law, Custody & Divorce Attorneys of Arnold Law Office
Long gone are the days when courts automatically awarded custody to mothers. Nowadays courts seriously weigh the best interest factors to determine custody. Our attorneys have the expertise to show the court evidence of parental alienation by a mother. Read our practice philosophy.
Call us at 541-201-2236 or send us an email.
Why Choose Our Trial Lawyers?
- Our lawyers actually try cases
- A lawyer ranked one of the best in Oregon
- A retired circuit court judge and former judicial clerks.
- Trial experience in multiple Oregon counties
- A former Eugene city prosecutor and former deputy district attorney
- jury trial experince in fedreal, state, & municipal courts
- Cutting edge use of the Northwest's best expert witnesses in criminal, family law, & civil litigation
Managing partner Mike Arnold on what sets Arnold Law Office apart:
Call (541) 952-2090 for an appointment. The office is located on 401 East Tenth Avenue, Suite 400, in downtown Eugene; appointments are also available in downtown Portland and throughout Oregon.
401 East Tenth Avenue, Suite 400 Eugene, Oregon 97401
Fax: (541) 338-9101
Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express are accepted.