Eugene Domestic Violence Attorneys of Arnold Law Office
Our law firm is an a unique position to understand both sides of domestic violence: tragic reality and the falsely accused. We have represented countless victims in the civil and criminal courts. We have also represented the falsely accused in the criminal courts. Consequently, we understand the unique family dynamics in situations such as these. We have seen the effect that witnessing domestic violence has on children. We have also successfully litigated custody cases and restraining orders where one parent has used false accusations to attempt to gain advantage in child custody.
Call 541-201-2236 or email us.
Why Choose Our Trial Lawyers?
- Our lawyers actually try cases
- A lawyer ranked one of the best in Oregon
- A retired circuit court judge and former judicial clerks.
- Trial experience in multiple Oregon counties
- A former Eugene city prosecutor and former deputy district attorney
- jury trial experince in fedreal, state, & municipal courts
- Cutting edge use of the Northwest's best expert witnesses in criminal, family law, & civil litigation
Managing partner Mike Arnold on what sets Arnold Law Office apart:
Call (541) 952-2090 for an appointment. The office is located on 401 East Tenth Avenue, Suite 400, in downtown Eugene; appointments are also available in downtown Portland and throughout Oregon.
401 East Tenth Avenue, Suite 400 Eugene, Oregon 97401
Fax: (541) 338-9101
Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express are accepted.